Recording: Operoo ‘How To’ Webinar
Using Student Logs and Incident Reports
Designed for Operoo Administrators and users, watch this complimentary training webinar to discover best practices for using Operoo’s Student Logs and Incident Management features.
We also demonstrate Operoo’s new filtering functionality, which has been recently overhauled.
Watch on-demand webinar now:
Download presentation slides HERE >
Recorded: 5th May 2021, 1pm AEST
Questions about your session?
Please reach out to the Operoo Customer Success Manager (CSM) for your region:
About The Webinar
What will you learn?
Watch as we explore:
- The different types of incident reporting and student logs available in Operoo — from injury and student conduct reports, to logging sick bay visits and awarding house points
- How to manage student safety, school liability and risk management obligations by capturing the right data
- How to use our best practice templates, or create custom reports, to meet your specific needs
More on Operoo and this Webinar
Who should watch this webinar?
This webinar is designed for:
1. Existing Operoo users who want to master Operoo’s Student Log and Incident Management capabilities
2. New Operoo administrators and users
3. People assessing Operoo’s suitability for their school or organisation
Questions about this webinar?
We’ll be running regular topic-based ‘How To’ webinars throughout 2021 to help improve your Operoo know-how.
So, if you have a topic suggestion, please email Operoo’s Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Lachlan James: [email protected]
About Operoo (formerly CareMonkey)
Operoo is a School Operations and Productivity Platform.
Operoo is helping thousands of schools and other organisations around the world to eliminate slow, expensive and repetitive paper-based tasks. Operoo empowers schools to save time and resources by automating operational workflows, increasing staff productivity, parental engagement and student participation.
Streamline and digitise any school process, drastically reducing the associated costs: From permission forms, payments, and school trips; to medical information and emergency contacts, incident reporting, staff agreements, student onboarding and more. And, effectively communicate with staff, parents and your whole school community in over 100 languages with Operoo’s multi-language capability.
With Operoo, ensure every dollar and every minute possible is focused on students, rather than wasting resources on operational inefficiencies.
For more information, visit www.operoo.com