Recording: Top Tips for Boosting Parent Engagement
Improve school connectedness by embracing digital communication best practices
An On-demand EdTech Thought Leadership Webinar
We know that parental engagement and support is inextricably linked to student participation and success. And, if the last 16 months has taught us anything, it’s that your school’s ability to effectively communicate with families has never been more important.
Watch this EdTech webinar as we explore research, success stories and best practices for delivering a digital communications strategy that bolsters whole school engagement.
Download presentation slides HERE >
Reach your whole school community and invigorate your key stakeholders —
whenever you need to, wherever they are, and whatever language they speak.
About The Webinar
What will you learn?
Discover how to implement a low stress, high impact, communications program that will keep parents informed and involved, increase student participation and focus, and improve staff productivity, satisfaction and consistency of messaging.
Watch this webinar and see how to coordinate centrally-controlled communications processes that drive results across three key areas — without crushing your time or budget:
1. Academic achievement:
- Better school grades and test scores
- Higher graduation and class completion rates
- Greater likelihood of enrolling in tertiary education
2. Student development:
- Improved school attendance
- Better social and behavioural skills
- Engagement in school work and belief in the importance of education
3. Community cohesion:
- Consistent, positive and trusting relationships between the school and parents
- A shared understanding of the roles of parents and teachers in the education process
- Superior responsiveness regarding school, parental and student requests
Learn how to quickly, efficiently and confidently disseminate cohesive digital communications throughout your school community. Embed parent engagement actions in the day-to-day operations of your school and its teaching and learning practices.
More on Operoo and this Webinar
Who should watch this webinar?
This webinar is designed for primary and secondary school leaders.
- Regional leaders: Directors, CEOs and Principals of Multi-Campus Colleges
- School leaders: Principals, Assistant Principals, Business Managers & Operations Managers
- Technology leaders: Heads of ICT and Digital Transformation
- Admin leaders: Office and Administration Managers
Questions about this webinar?
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to Operoo Chief Marketing Officer, Lachlan James: [email protected]
Like to know how Operoo can streamline and automate your school communications?
About Operoo (formerly CareMonkey)
Operoo is a School Operations and Productivity Platform. We streamline routine and recurring operational tasks with process automation and digital workflow management capabilities.
Operoo is helping thousands of schools and other organisations around the world to eliminate slow, expensive and repetitive paper-based tasks. Operoo empowers schools to save time and resources by automating operational workflows, increasing staff productivity, parental engagement and student participation.
Streamline and digitise any school process, drastically reducing the associated costs: From permission forms, payments, and school trips; to medical information and emergency contacts, incident reporting, staff agreements, student onboarding and more. And, effectively communicate with staff, parents and your whole school community in over 100 languages with Operoo’s multi-language capability.
With Operoo, ensure every pound and every minute possible is focused on students, rather than wasting resources on operational inefficiencies.
For more information, visit www.operoo.com