Do you, like many schools across the UK, loathe conducting your annual pre-admissions? Collecting data, interpreting it and getting the right information back into SIMS can mean hundreds of repetitive, time-consuming, laborious and error-prone tasks.
But there is a better way of running this process in your school.
Join this webinar series to discover how schools across the UK have digitised and streamlined their pre-admissions process.
We will also be demonstrating the key areas where Operoo has made a huge difference for schools in the UK including;
- Secure collection of all pre-admissions data
- Write-back of key data into SIMS
- Collection of digital signatures for contracts and policies
- Multi-language parent engagement
- Automatic reminders and follow up actions
- Mapping to external documents, such as free school meal applications
Choose from three different dates and times:
Wednesday, Nov 24th
12pm – 1pm London GMT
Thursday, Nov 25th
8am – 9am London GMT
Tuesday, Nov 30th
4pm – 5pm London GMT
Limited seats available: This session is limited to 100 participants, so register now to avoid disappointment.
About the Webinars
What you will learn?
Watch as we demonstrate:
- How UK schools have digitised and automated their pre-admissions process
- How to streamline your schools pre-admissions process
- Answer your most pressing questions in dedicated Q&A sessions at the end of each webinar
Who should watch this webinar?
This webinar series is designed for education leaders who want to embrace operational efficiency as a way to utilise resources more effectively while increasing staff productivity and parental engagement.
- MAT leaders: Directors, CEOs, Business and Operations Managers
- School leaders: Principals, Assistant Principals, Business Managers and Operations Managers
- Technology leaders: Heads of ICT, Technology Directors and Digital Transformation Managers
- Admin leaders: Office and Admin Managers
About Operoo (formerly CareMonkey)
Operoo is a School Operations Platform helping thousands of schools and other organisations around the world to automate painful, manual and paper-based processes for parents, staff, students; indeed the whole school community.
Operoo empowers schools to save time and resources by automating operational workflows, increasing staff productivity and parental engagement.
Streamline and digitise any school process, drastically reducing the associated costs. From consent/permission forms and school trips, to medical information and emergency contacts, incident reporting, staff agreements, student onboarding and more. And, effectively communicate with staff, parents and your whole school community in over 100 languages with Operoo’s multi-language capability.
With Operoo, ensure every minute and every pound possible is focused on students, rather than wasting resources on operational inefficiencies.
For more information, visit www.operoo.com
How do I join the webinar?
Upon completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email, containing your unique registration link and outlining how to join the webinar.
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to Tom Owen: [email protected]