Customer Success Manager
Operoo Pty Ltd – Office in Cremorne, VIC
This exciting new opportunity is with a fast-growing and award-winning start-up. Operoo provides digital forms, payments, medical and communication solutions used by schools around the world. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, the company has offices in Australia, the USA, and the UK.
Work from home and/or from our funky office in Cremorne, 5 minutes walk from Richmond station.
A Customer Success Manager is one of the most important roles at Operoo and amongst successful SaaS businesses, as it directly impacts customers’ lifetime happiness and retention. As such, your key goals are to help ensure customer satisfaction and high rates of customer renewals. You will bolster customer relationships by providing distinctive service and product assistance. This helps the customer find more value in our product and creates loyalty from our customer base.
This is the ideal position for motivated individuals with a genuine interest in helping others, a strong desire to learn and high attention to detail.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing exceptional service in all interactions
- Establish and implement a proactive account retention strategy for key accounts across ANZ
- Develop and implement both proactive and ad-hoc customer success and retention campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team
- Master the product through a formal onboarding program and continued learning
- Proactively work with product development, customer support teams and fellow CSM’s to manage a queue of customer support and enhancement requests
- Provide timely responses to customer support inquiries via phone and email
- Provide product training to increase customer product knowledge and help them utilise more features
- Assist in the implementation and onboarding of the system for new customers
- Create new eForm templates based on local customer requirements
- Utilize Zoho CRM to manage all customer interaction and inquiries
- Understand the product roadmap of future updates to handle and prioritise client requests
- Provide valuable feedback to the product team based on client interactions
- Serve as an Operoo brand ambassador to create evangelists within the industry
- Identify opportunities for case studies and testimonials
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar) or equivalent experience
- Experience providing customer service and/or support for software applications in the K-12 education market is preferred
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Tech-savvy and strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Self-driven and autonomous with a track record of owning tasks and seeing them through to completion.
- Highly organized with a strong ability to multitask, work cross-functionally, and display good judgement in a fast-paced environment
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- A high degree of flexibility
- Remote working available
- Career progression with a fast-growing company
- Working for a meaningful company that is making a difference across the globe.
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.