Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Operoo Inc. – USA (remote working)
You have the exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and award-winning software start-up. Operoo provides digital forms, payments, medical and communication solutions to K – 12 schools around the world. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, the company has offices in Australia, USA, and the UK.
Reporting to Operoo’s Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will be responsible for supporting campaigns and creating content to underpin global lead generation and branding efforts. This role will also entail co-producing campaigns and content to support New York City and US specific sales and customer retention initiatives.
Responsibilities for Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Support the global marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and tradeshows
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Manage data in spreadsheets and Zoho CRM
- Manage and edit video content
- 100% remote working
- Career progression with a fast-growing company
- Working for a meaningful company that is making a difference across the globe.
Attributes and Qualifications for Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in marketing or content marketing (experience in education and / or technology industries is desirable)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and experience designing infographics and the like is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications — including WordPress, Camtasia, Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns, Adobe Creative Suite — is a plus
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.